©2014. All rights reserved.
for enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07766 493 985
Are you aware that colour has a psychological impact that can either be detrimental or beneficial to your well being? Have you ever been in a space that makes you feel you want to leave even though you appreciate it is beautiful? Do you have conflict with your partner and family over how you decorate your home? Do you feel overwhelmed by the myriad of colours available? Do you find yourself playing safe and sticking to a neutral palette? Are you afraid of colour?
Would you like to
• Understand the psychological effects of colour
• Learn which colour family you belong to
• Discover your individual colour and design style
• Know the main mistakes made when creating a colour scheme
• Learn how to apply colour psychology to an interior space
• Learn how to create a harmonious colour scheme
• Understand why colour combinations can affect us individually
By attending my colour workshop you will learn how to use colour consciously and gain confidence in making those choices. Workshops are informative, relaxed and above all fun!
A recent comment from a workshop
‘Thank you for a wonderful experience yesterday. I didn’t know what to expect and came away feeling excited and empowered to make changes to my surroundings. Whilst spare cash would make large scale transformations possible there are plenty of simple things I can do now for free. I am inspired!’ Sandra.
Workshops include all materials, refreshments and lunch and run from 9.30 to 2.30pm.
If you would like to host a workshop with friends or attend one of our organised events then please contact Rebecca Randall at email@example.com
click to enlarge
click image to enlarge